Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Haul Video




FINALLY GOT A VIDEO!!!
i feel proud,
even though it is soooo short,
& all pictures.
Its a start.

I first off want to do a review.
I am reviewing Loreal's
Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting base.
Have been using this all week,
before i apply my makeup.
It makes my skin amazingly soft.
& it fills those stubborn pores, lines & such.
It was a very good buy!
I give this product a 10 out of 10.
Will keep this in my collection.
It was about $13 at KMart,
I'm sure it can be purchased at most drugstores.
Haven't done any price comparison.
I mean for $13 it will last a while cause i only use a dime size amount.

Next & finally I'm going to do a review on
Revlon Colorstay Foundation.
I got 2 colors 110 Ivory & 150 Buff, both in normal/dry.
I mix both to make the perfect color.
This definatly gives me more coverage,
than I have ever gotten with any other foundation.
Its a good price,
anywhere between $10 & $13
available at drugstores & large chain stores. [ie target, walmart, kmart]
I purchased mine at Rite Aid, when it was buy one get one!
so i paid $13 for 2.
Still going on til saturday, just an FYI.
I would def give this a 10 out of 10.

Hope you Enjoyed.
Goodnight pretty ladies!!!

xxoo
AbbyMarieLove

p.s. be on the lookout for my review of the samples!
got a boatload of them so it's going 2 be full of reviews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment