Friday, March 5, 2010

Short but sweeett

Sorry i didn't post yesterday.
Its been a crazy week.
To say the least.
First, i was in the ER Sunday.
Then drama w/my little one.
Then my car got hit...
[whomp whomp, terrrible]
Then had to take my mom to the hospital
this morning.
& she may need surgery.
Its been nuts.
But on the plus, I got my 120 Palette
that i ordered off Ebay on Thursday,
along with my ELF order.
sooo hope to work out the kinks and get a haul video going here.
But last haul i tried to upload it said ERROR!
errrrgggh.
So i did post a tutorial video today,
its all photos,
but its a start!
I want everyone to visit my YouTube & Subscribe.
I'll love you.
HaHa.
But anywho.
Pictures up tomorrow of the palette & my top color favs!

Nite Ladies.

xxoo
AbbyMarieLove
<3

youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/amariew340?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/MTIkvd42fsY

facebook- aFEWofMYfavoriteTHINGS [look up & become a fan]

twitter- abbysFAVS

i appreciate any support right now just starting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment