Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Keep on Truckin'

Okay so first off...
PHEW!
I am exhausted,
between taking care of the little one,
my mom, doing posts, videos,
& reading up on techniques..
I'M BEAT!!!
I do it all for my readers and subscribers.
[& for myself because i'm in love w/makeup]
I'm feeling like i do all this work,
& no one really cares.
I really appreciate everyone [all 11]
of the people who subscribe to my youtube & the 4 that follow my blog...
but am i doing something wrong here?!?
cause its depressing.
Days and days and still nothing.
Ughhhh...
i guess i'm just kind of in a rut right now...
I suppose.
HOPEFULLY!
hopefully people will appreciate soon!
I'm still having the issues loading actual recorded videos,
so i'm still doing slides.
& its depressing as well.
Cause i know people don't enjoy that very much.
Well i will just wait and hope.

On other news,
I know i've been promising a blog about my 120
& my favorite shades.
I'm sorry i've been neglecting.
I promise tomorrow i will have that blog post,
& my FAVORITE ELF PRODUCTS POST!!!!
I am going to be doing a lot of work tomorrow so it will happen.
But in the mean time,
go check my channel out on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/amariew340?feature=mhw4

& follow me on Twitter abbysFAVS

well goodnight beautiful ladies.
xxoo
AbbyMarieLove

2 comments:

  1. great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete